Tutor: Galeotti Elisabetta Anna
Supervisor: Mori Maurizio
Progetto: La Rilevanza della Metaetica per l'Etica Normativa
Matteo Cresti email@example.com
Via Sant’Ottavio 20
Turin, 10124, Italy
Department of Philosophy and Education Sciences,
- Post-Doc Fellow (Borsa di ricerca), Department of Computer Science/Department of Philosophy and Education Sciences, University of Turin.
- PhD Student in Moral Philosophy at Turin University 2014- up today. (Thesis: “The relevance of Metaethics to Normative Ethics”)
- Tutor: A. E. Galeotti (Eastern Piedmont University)
- Supervisor: M. Mori (Turin University)
- Visiting PhD Student: Stockholm University (November 2016-April 2017)
- 2012-2014 - M.A. (Laurea Magistrale) in Philosophy, with the dissertation “The definition of morality. The debate between R.M. Hare and G. J. Warnock” at Turin University
- Supervisors: M. Mori, M. Balistreri
- 2009-2012 - B.A. (Laurea Triennale) in Human Sciences: History, Philosophy and Anthropology, with the dissertation “Guilt. A psychological and philosophical analysis” at Siena University
- Supervisor: C. Lumer
- Journalist – (Giornalista Pubblicista – Ordine dei Giornalisti Toscana) July 2017
- "Homophobia: a complex reality” at LGBTQI: Discrimination and Recognition, Turin, May 16th 2015 (in Italian).
- "Bioethical Implications” at Diagnostic and Welfare Paths for DSD. Discussion between Operators and Association, Turin, 30th May 2015 (in Italian) .
- “Bioethics and Gender” at Festival dell’Educazione, (organized by the city of Turin), Turin, 14th November 2015) (in Italian)
- “Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis and DSD” at VII Congress of Consulta di Bioetica, Novi Ligure, April 1st-2nd 2016 (in Italian)
- “The relevance of moral semantics to ethics”, PhD Seminar in Moral and Political Philosophy, Pavia, April 20th (in Italian).
- “Ethics, Biology and Homosexuality” at Homophobia and Same-sex families, Turin, May 20th, 2016 (in Italian).
- “LGBTI Children and Adolescents in Italian and International Press” at: LGBTI Children and Adolescents juridical Protections: a multidisciplinary point of view, congress of Rete Lenford- Avvocatura per i diritti LGBTI, Venice, October 7-8th 2016 (in Italian).
- “Mapping the relationship between metaethics and normative ethics”, Stockholm University, 11th April 2017 (in English)
- “Intersexual Births: the epistemology of sex and the ethics of gender attribution”, Karolinska Institutet, 4th September 2017 (in English)
- Teacher of Bioethics in high school, in collaboration with the Centre for Didactical Service (Ce.Se.Di) of Turin and Consulta di Bioetica Onlus (2013-actual)
- Tutor in the course “EBM and Bioethics”, Health Department, Turin University (A.A. 2014-15; 2015-16)
- “Bioethics” (6h) in the course “Moral Philosophy A” (prof. Luca Bertolino) (AA. 2015-16)
- Chief of Laboratory for teacher formation “Gender Trouble: Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Homophobia, and Bullism”, in collaboration with Ce.Se.Di, Consulta di Bioetica Onlus, and Grb-Unito (18th November 2015)
- "History of Analytic Ethics" (3h) in the course "Moral Philosophy A" (prof. Luca Bertolino) (AA. 2017-18)
- "Bioethics, Dentology and Nursing", ECM Course, Surgery Ward (October-December 2018)
- FictionPhilosophy: La Filosofia e le Serie TV (november 2016-march 2017) (PI: Matteo Cresti; members: Marta Benenti; Enrico Grosso; Enrico Cipriani; Emiliano Loria). Granted by Fondazione Fondo Ricerca e Talenti
- Scientific and logistic secretary in colloquium.
- Collaborator with the online newspaper Caratteriliberi.eu. Editor of the column “Sui Generis”, devoted to gender studies 2015-2017
- Secretary of the Research Group in Bioethics of Turin University (GRB-Unito)
- Member and Collaborator of Consulta di Bioetica-Onlus
- Deputy for PhD Students in Department Council (DFE-UniTo) November 2014-November 2016
- Member of Research Commission (DFE –UniTo) November 2014- November 2016
- PreGio – Premio giovani 2015. Bioetica. Rivista Interdisciplianare. PreGio – Yuth Award 2015 of Review Bioetica. Rivista Interdisciplinare for the paper “Diagnosi genetica prenatale e disturbi dello sviluppo sessuale. Un argomento a favore”
- Italian (mother-language)
- English (professional)
- Swedish (basic)
- German (basic)
- Modern Greek (basic)
- Chorister of Irini Pasi Ensemble
- Cresti M. (2015) “Diagnosi genetica prenatale e disturbi dello sviluppo sessuale. Un argomento a favore”, Bioetica. Rivista Interdisciplinare, XXIII (2-3): 450-462.
- Cresti M. (2016) Review of Christine M. Korsgaard, Le origini della normatività, edizione italiana a cura di Luciana Ceri, presentazione di Luca Fonnesu, in Studi Kantiani, XXIX.
- Cresti M. (2017) “Biotecnologie”; “Etica dell’ambiente”; “Etica dello sport”; “Intersessualità”; “Sessualità” in Busca M.T.- Nave E. Le parole della Bioetica, AnankeLab, Torino.
- Cresti M., Nave E., Lala R. (2018) "intersexual Births. The Epistemology od Sex and Ethics of Sex Assignment", Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, 15(4): 557-568.
(2019) Borsa di studio post-doc Dipartimento Informatica Torino