Categoria: Curriculum Ethics
University of Piemonte Orientale â€“ FINO PhD program
Curriclum Ethics & Politics
Work in progress Seminar 2020
During the seminar, second-year and third-year PhD students will present a thesis’ draft chapter/material. The other PhD students are expected to participate but not required to give a presentation.
Time and venue: 11-13 and 14-16 in Vercelli, Basilica di Sant’Andrea, via Galileo Ferraris 2, room Beretta 2.
- 11:00: Ghelli: â€śLife is Overrated: On Darwin’s Ultimate Materialismâ€ť
- 14:00: Camboni: â€śSolidarity as a highly anthropologically-laden conceptâ€ť
- 11:00: BlĂˇhovĂˇ: â€śPluralism and Diversity: For the Sake of Equal Respect
- 14:00: Santi Amantini: â€śWhat is owed to forced migrants? A harms-based approachâ€ť
- 11:00: Umbrello: â€śTowards a Value Sensitive Design Framework for Attaining Meaningful Human Control of Autonomous Weapons Systemâ€ť
- 14:00: Lombard: â€śTranshumanism and eugenics: on technological evolutionismâ€ť
- 11:00: Cecchini: â€śIs moral perception defensible?â€ť